1. Every student is entitled to have a GATE Score Card / results which consist of marks obtained by the candidate:
- The GATE Score, and
- All India Rank (AIR).
2. This GATE scorecard is valid for TWO YEARS from the date of announcement of the GATE result.
3. There is no provision for additional GATE scorecard.
4. The Qualifying Score has to be attained to become eligible for availing assistantships provided by MHRD, GOI. Hence, proper preparation for GATE is a must, otherwiseall effort may go waste
5. The qualifying score for general category in each paper is (a + s) or 25, whichever is higher, where a and s are the average and standard deviation of marks of all candidates in a particular paper, with all marks less than zero, converted to zero. The qualifying scores for SC/ST/PD/OBC categories would be 2/3, 2/3, 2/3 and 9/10, respectively, of the general category qualifying score.